Most women feel pressured to look good. Some never give in while others feel sorry for their remaining days. It is important for a modern Singaporean woman to stay strong and positive all the time. Life is not easy as it is and things might be thrown to us so we need every positive vibes we can get. We can start by feeling good about ourselves.
Feeling good is not so hard. It just needs your cooperation. Do not procrastinate. Start now. Here are some steps to positivity:
- Start the day right: You have your own regime and habits to start your day right but sometimes, you need words as well. Words can move you and so it is important that you fill your day with motivational quotes and other inspirational messages. You might think that it is a petty thing to do but once you try this, you will realize its power – it can be your fuel throughout the day.
- Surround yourself with positive people: If you want better days, avoid people who are dragging you down with their negativity. It is crucial that you keep yourself in the company of family, friends and loved ones. Do not let negative vibes come in between. When you feel blue, do not let it linger long. Message friends and loved ones if you must. Nothing beats a reliable cheerleader.
- Invest clothes and accessories: You feel good when you wear something good. So, buy that body-hugging dress or dangling earrings. Comfortable and flattering clothes can make a difference at the end of the day. Do not dwell on your less attractive features and emphasize.
- Get that endorphin: Endorphins are feel-good hormones. With endorphins, you can endure the day. How to keep it flowing? Well, start by getting your body moving.
- Feed yourself: Everything boils down to how you take care of your body. You have to make sure that you nourish yourself. Not just any food but healthy foods. If you think you need diet, start with small changes. Do not just run on an empty stomach just to make sure that you lose weight. If you want, you can ask for the help of nutritionists or dieticians so you will know what foods to consider.
It is crucial for women to let go of all the negativity. Remember that negativity can hold you back from realizing your full potential. Instead of sulking, go out there and feel the warmth of the sun or the breeze of air. It can improve your wellbeing.