5 Body Areas That You Should Exfoliate More
Getting rid of dead skin to get a smoother complexion is an essential step in a beauty routine, and yet, most of us tend to forget giving a good scrub on some of our body parts that need it the most. Curious what those body parts are? Then here are five of neglected areas that will surely benefit from having a really good scrub.
- Neck. We all know the importance of exfoliating our face, but we often forget that our neck needs as much care to stay youthful and soft. So opt for a gentle facial exfoliator for your neck to softly slough off the dead skin cells. As a rule of thumb, remember to use the same skincare routine on your face and your neck.
- Lips. Peeling lips are not just uncomfortable and unsightly, they also cause some makeup disaster every time you apply your lippie. Remedy this and bring your youthful pout back by using a gentle lip exfoliator to treat your chapped lips and regain that soft kissable pout.
- Elbows. Perpetually rough and dry, it’s just safe to say that the elbows are among the least sexy parts of your body. They do lots of important work like protecting your muscles and joints, but you tend to forget to pamper them. So make it up to them by scrubbing a moisture-rich exfoliator on your elbows to get the best possible results.
- Armpits. Regular hair removal and deodorant aren’t enough to keep your pits smelling and looking pretty most of the time. Your pits also need some exfoliation to keep ingrown hairs and bacteria at bay. Since the underarm skin is sensitive and thin, opt for a gentle exfoliator that will keep them healthy and clean.
- Feet. Getting regular pedicures works wonders for foot health, but that doesn’t that you can just ignore them between your visits to the nail salon. Just like your face, your soles deserve some daily pampering too. So keep them soft and supple all the time by using a foot scrub and rubbing them with pumice stone to get an optimal feet softness.
Exfoliation is an essential step to get smoother skin not just on your face, but on your whole body as well. So make sure that you keep these parts properly exfoliated to keep them healthy and give them that youthful glow.